8.05.2007

Another Drive By Posting

Another busy circus weekend... running here and there, hither and yon... errands, visiting with family, time outs, random naps, climbing a big hill, going for a walk through the "quiet forest", sweating in the sunshine, water fights, more errands and LOTS of break and bake cookies.

Tomorrow's Monday already, yet all I can think about right now is a hot shower and some mindless television.

First though, I have to get the last little clown out of the tub, and then all of them into bed.

Wish me luck.

6 comments:

eclectic said...

Happy Monday, CK!!!

Ortizzle said...

I don't even know how you have time for a drive-by posting. But now that you're out here... pass the cookies, Cupcake. :-)

Brudder doug said...

Qiet Forest ? ? ? Are you at Beej's place ? Or do you have a quiet one of your own there ?

The week will be over before you know it and the weekend will be back to enjoy once again.

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - Happy Monday to you!

Ortizzle - Your wish is my command, Sugar.

Brudder - Illinois has some quiet forests, too. :)

Nilbo said...

The pace you keep up astounds me ...

And whatever did you do to deserve a "time out"?

Circus Kelli said...

Nilbo - Heh, so far, no matter what I do or don't do, no one in my family offers to send me to timeout... and when I give myself one, it's not nearly as long as it needs to be. ;)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013