8.12.2007

Rant Meme

I was recently tagged by Patsy with this Rant Meme.

You’re supposed to tag five other people who will be annoyed that you tagged them, but I don't really tag people. If you want to do this, go ahead.

4 things that should go into room 101 and be removed from the face of the earth

1. Flip-flops (that people wear to work in an office) - The flippity-floppity sound back and forth near my workspace all day every day drives me insane.

2. Terminal illness and disease.

3. People who hurt/abuse/neglect children.

4. Polly Pockets. Seriously. Everything is so freakin' small and there's so much of it...

3 things that people do that make you want to shake them violently

1. Put up with, enable, and perpetuate things their spouse and kids do that are clearly annoying as hell, then come to me and complain about it, rather than talk to the "offenders" and try to fix the situation once and for all.

2. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

3. Walking around like they're the "all mighty high supreme ruler". // Treating "subordinates" like they're just not good enough to know all the (stupid, inconsequential, non-Earth shattering) things you know.

2 things you find yourself moaning about

1. Not enough sleep. Never enough sleep.

2. See # 1

1 thing the above answers tell you about yourself

I am (sometimes) easily and irrationally annoyed by trivial things... and I need more sleep.


RULES• This from Patsy - so I am passing it on!
• Be as honest as possible so people get to know the real you!
• Try not to insult anyone - unless they really deserve it or are very, very ugly!
• Post these rules at the end of every meme.

So that it! That’s my Rant Meme.

6 comments:

Brudder doug said...

Gotta make a couple of entries first -- and then to the meme - - - or is that me me ? ? ? ?

Oh, The Joys said...

For some reason slow customer service turns me into an evil, irrational wench lately. I guess I have so little time...

Grrr.

Ortizzle said...

I have to go look up Polly Pockets and room 101.

Otherwise, we get mad at pretty much the same stuff.

Ranting is fun. I might try this one.

Brudder doug said...

Ratz - - - I did the me me and got the reply from electronisys that I couldn't do that. grrrrr

Laura said...

Flip flops are ahead of terminal illness and disease? ;) (j/k!)

And I can't believe they're still selling Polly Pockets! I used to step on them all the time. ARRRRGH! I just asked Rick if he remembered them and he laughed and said yes. I didn't think I'd ever be able to vacuum the floors again without sucking them up!

I might do this meme. I'm behind in doing 2 other meme's, which doubtless, make the meme-originators want to shake me violently as well. LOL

Hope you get some sleep!

eclectic said...

Rant on, sister, rant ON!! My kingdom for just even a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. *sigh* We WILL miss these days someday, right?? RIGHT??? ;)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013