8.16.2007

Silver Lining

There are days when my body and mind are just so very tired and achey. I've had days like that this past week, and I really hate it. I hate it because as awful and worn out and OLD as I feel, I still have to keep moving forward, getting dressed, going in to work, taking care of my boss, taking care of the family, etc., etc., etc., when all I really want to do is curl up in bed and hide stay there until the feeling passes.

On days like that, it's good to look for the silver lining. This is all I could come up with this week:

My Dead Body is Worth
$3555.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth.

** This will pass, and I know that... Everything is fine, my mind is just spinning off in a few different directions. It's going to be a busy offline weekend for the Circus, but I have Monday off of work. I'm looking forward to resting A LOT on Monday. I'll check back in with you then! **

8 comments:

Ortizzle said...

$4525. I think my cadaver may be of more interest just because... I'm older! I doubt it has anything to do with the fact that I am a half-blind, diabetic heroin junkie. ;-)

Laura said...

Boy, you really do need a break!! I hope you get one this weekend. Hang in there, Kelli!

eclectic said...

You're so lucky someone wants your cadaver... I can't make it work. It just wants to make me look for a date in my local area, which means it's not at all interested in my cadaver, I guess. Waaaah.

Lynn said...

Woo hoo! I'm worth $5375.
Strangely, that doesn't make me feel any better.
Oh, well. Back to the clipboard!

Rest well, Kelli. Sometimes mommies really need that.

{{{{{{{{Kelli}}}}}}}}

Bucky Four-Eyes said...

I suspect my dead body would be worth as much as my living body: two dollars.

Hope you're still okay there!

Circus Kelli said...

Ortizzle - Hmm... Interesting

Laura - Not this weekend, but Monday I'll get a break!

Eclectic - Oh, ya never know, maybe someone is looking to date your cadaver... which is kinda icky, really...

Lynn - Wowzer. I will rest well tonight and tomorrow. :)

Bucky - I'm ok here. How are you there?

Bone Machine said...

My value would depend on how many donuts I was holding at any given time.

Effie said...

My dead body is worth $5000. Interesting....

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013