9.07.2007

Happy 'Bersary Hubby

Sixteen years ago a scared and hopeful girl stood before you and God and everybody and linked her life to yours, never once daring to dream we would have the family, the life we have today. You are my rock, my security blanket, my teacher, my voice of reason, my confidante, my best friend, my soul mate. You have given me more than I could ever imagine, and I thank God for you everyday.

I love you, so very, very much.

Love me tender,
Love me sweet,
Never let me go.
You have made my life complete,
And I love you so.

Love me tender,
Love me true,
All my dreams fulfilled.
For my darlin I love you,
And I always will.

Love me tender,
Love me long,
Take me to your heart.
For its there that I belong,
And we'll never part.

Love me tender,
Love me dear,
Tell me you are mine.
I'll be yours through all the years,
Till the end of time.

13 comments:

Nilbo said...

Awwwww. Happy Anniversary to the both of you. You're both very lucky.

I'm just grateful you quoted "Love Me Tender" and not some song that featured the word "Bedonkadonk".

Laura said...

Kelli!!!! That was beautiful!! Happy Anniversary to both of you and here's to many, many more. :)

eclectic said...

Nyah, nyah, we're older than you two... by almost a month!

Good on ya, Mr. and Mrs. Bigtop!! Here's to 16 more happy years, and 16 more after that, and 16 more after that...

LadyBug said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Love and hugs to you both.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

What, no "Rubberneckin' " or "Wearin' that Loved on Look"?

Sharkey said...

Sixteen years! You musta been a child bride. Happy anniversary!

Susie said...

Awwwwww. Happy Sweet Sixteenth, you crazy kids. And many, many more. I love you, Hubby, for making CK so happy :)

Brudder doug said...

Heh, my Sis is still a child bride, a bit advanced, but a bunch of years younger than me.

Happy Anniversary you two, may the happiness multiply as the years go on.

If I lived closer I'd offer to sit with the littles while you and the Ringmaster go out on the town.

You are sweet sixteen and more than kissed Sis !

Ortizzle said...

Happy Anniversary --- Belated! You are such a lovely family. :-))

Circus Kelli said...

Nilbo - Heh...any songs with "badonkadonk" come later, and are not for the public.

Laura - Thank you!

Eclectic - Hee hee! Thanks love!

Ladybug - Thank you! Right back at you!

Mr. B - See comment to Nilbo.

Sharkey - Looking back, it sure looks that way. :)

Susie - You are SUCH good people. (mwah!)

Brudder Doug - See comment to Susie. :)

Ortizzle - Thank you!

platypus said...

What Nils said: awwww... Happy anniversary for yesterday, honey. I hope you had a lovely evening - once you got the kids up to bed. :)

MrPhred said...

Happy anniversary!

Oh, The Joys said...

Happy, Happy Anniversary!!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013