10.29.2007

Soliciting

Okee dokee... on the advice of council (Susie), I'm here to solicit some birfday wishes from those of you who have not sneaked in here and wished me birfday wishes already. Thank you so much those of you who have already wished me Happy Birfday. I do sincerely appreciate it.

We have some cake and ice cream and lots of cake mix and halloween frosting to make more if we run out. I also have a HUGE and lovely and delicious pecan coffee cake from a bakery in a neighboring county. Seriously, I think we could all enjoy a generous slice of it without running out. (But I'm afraid I will NOT be sharing the fantastically delicious melt-in-your-mouth turtle-topped (chocolate, caramel and chopped nuts) butter cookies. A girl's gotta keep some birfday gifts to herself.)

My desk at work and coworkers missed me today while I was out galavanting and shopping and talking and laughing and not doing anything that I normally do every day. It was a lovely day, and time seriously passed far too quickly. All the galavanting and talking and shopping and laughing has plumb worn me out. Being 39 (for the first time) is hard work! ;)

I have a bunch of random pictures from today and the past couple of weeks, but I don't have the energy to sort through them and post them right now. I will, however, post them later this week.

13 comments:

Sharkey said...

If I'd known it was your birthday, I would've stopped by earlier! Sounds like you had a good one.

I'll be 39 in March--you're older than me! :P (Sorry--just had to throw that in there!)

Nilbo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nilbo said...

39. Yeah. Up here, we measure in Celsius, too.

Can't wait to see the pictures from your big day. Happy Barfday!

Susie said...

I knew you'd be soliciting before it was over ;)

I love you, Kelli. Happy Birthday :)

eclectic said...

You got to skip work? And there weren't even any sick kids??? Good for you!! Many, many more happy days to you, CK.

Mr. Bloggerific Himself said...

You skipped work and didn't KEEP the kids with you?

WILLIAM said...

Happy to you.

Brudder doug said...

Already wished you one in another venue Sis, but here goes again, though belated.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY and one to grow up on.

Birthdays seem to get more tiring as a person ages. A bit of advice, though twisted - - - hold it to 39 from now on . . . . . . . . Just call it a birthday !

LadyBug said...

Well, I missed the wish-wishing last night, but I did send you an e-card yesterday (Thanks, Nils, for the reminder!).

Happy Birthday, my friend. You are truly a treasure.

MrPhred said...

Happy birfday!

Bone Machine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

(I apologize for the outburst, but someone started snorting cake icing when he couldn't consume it quickly enough)

platypus said...

I'm so sorry I'm late. I'm glad you had a good birthday though and I was thinking of you. :)

Annejelynn said...

Happy 1/2 Birthday (by now)!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013