10.12.2007

Yeah, It's Like That

I've been getting on our exercise bike (recently re-acquired from my BIL) a couple of times a week. The weight sort of crept up on me in the past few months. That 10 lbs I wanted to lose somehow turned into 15. Anywho, I did that tonight, then took a shower. Before I got into the shower, I told the clowns (who were all watching a TiVo'd "Dancing With The Stars") that if they needed anything for the next few minutes, to talk to Daddy.

I was in the shower for about three minutes, had just lathered my hair when there was a knock on the door. "I'm in the shower... I won't be opening the door..." knock knock knock "If you have to use the bathroom, go to the other one!" knock knock knock

Ok. So I turned off the water so I could hear and said "Yes? What is it?" A little voice from the other side (Buddy's) asked me "Are you ok in there, Mom?"

"Uh, yeah."

Then I heard him walking away and reporting to the girls "Yep, she's ok in there..."

7 comments:

Sharkey said...

Such a considerate little guy!

eclectic said...

Oh, it is SOOO exactly like that!!!

Ortizzle said...

Aaaaawwwww. Now wasn't that worth getting soap in your eyes and dripping all over the floor?! ;-0

Sometimes Saintly Nick said...

Ain’t it nice to be loved?

Brudder doug said...

And the courageous little man bore good tidings to the rest of the young sibs.

What a bunch of sweeties.

Platypus said...

So cute! I bet you were *really* glad he cared enough to check, weren't you?! Ah well, you bring them up properly and see where it gets you! ;)

Circus Kelli said...

Sharkey - Iddin he, though?

Eclectic - I thought you might think so.

Ortizzle - In a way, yes.

SSNick - Totally.

Brudder - Yeppers.

Platy - Oh yes. I was *really* glad. :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013