11.15.2007

Just like Mom said...

This weekend is the big birthday bash with the extended family for Punkin's 10th birthday which is next Wednesday which is the day when Hubs and I will take off work a little early and take the kids to the nearest Rainforest Cafe which is an hour away which is the same day I have to pick up the pies I've reserved at Bakers Square for when we go to the Uncle's house an hour away for Thanksgiving which is the day before Punkin's big sleepover bash with her friends (there will be only six kids total at our house, and three of them will be ours).

Tonight, I'll be going out to dinner with Our Erika (YAY!) and tomorrow Buddy goes for a speech evaluation after I drop the girls off at school and before I get back to work myself in the afternoon. After I put in my four hours at work tomorrow, I'll be (to use one of my Mom's expressions) running around like a chicken with my head cut off attempting to get ready for Punkin's big birthday bash with the extended family on Saturday.

Thankfully, work is a little slow so I have all day long to think about the nine million things I have to do at home in the next week. *snork*

The fun part? I get to do this all over again next month when Buddy's big birthday bash with the extended family falls ten days before Christmas.

So, um, yeah... I'm around these days... just a teensy weensy bit busy is all...

4 comments:

eclectic said...

I feel your pain, sistah. We've got birthdays here in November, December and January. Because y'know, there's not enough going on at this time of year...

Effie said...

Ah birthdays...I'm still trying to decide what to do for Katty's first--still a month and a half to go but we have a few options: her aunt is flying out to Australia from the airport in town, there's a great big Christmas party that day for my mom's side of the family, or we could just stay home and enjoy it, the three of us...decisions, decisions!

Happy b-day Punkin! Wow--10 already--and a sleepover--you're ambitious!! We weren't allowed to have sleepovers when we were little....

Ortizzle said...

Yer supposed ta have the kids OUTSIDE of the holiday season.

Good luck with all of the birthday bashes! :-)

Circus Kelli said...

Eclectic - Hee... no kidding!

Effie - Wowzer! No matter what you do to celebrate her birthday, it will be special and memorable. :)

Ortizzle - I TRIED! Dern kids just didnt' want to cooperate! :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013