2.05.2008

Personal Assistant Blog

Sorry, Kelli can't come to the blog right now, she is busy juggling...

Work
  • Three sets of meeting notes to transcribe
  • Another meeting later this morning
  • Lunch to bring in, set up
  • More meeting notes to transcribe
  • All the new, fun stuff her boss thinks up


  • Personal
  • Get gas for the externally flameless Mommyvan
  • Bills, paperwork to be done
  • Update client site, friend's site
  • Update my blog design for February
  • Vote


  • Family
  • Gymnastics for Sweet Pea
  • Make dinner
  • Household chores
  • Get the kids to bed


  • I wonder how the Winter Storm Watch in effect for our area will impact all this...

    * Update: Mother Nature trumped gymnastics and getting to the polls. The snow started around 2:30pm and at 10:30pm is still going strong. It took me two hours to get home -- something that usually takes me 45 minutes tops. I was pretty much 'toast' the rest of the evening.

    Would you like to leave a message?

    5 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Make sure to make time for a nice relaxing bubble bath.

    whatwasithinking said...

    VOTE? Oh, how exciting! Who ya votin' for? (Sorry; it's my hillbilly upbringing. We can ask things like that, bless our hearts.) You get to be a part of Super Tuesday! That is so cool.

    Circus Kelli said...

    Anony - Oh sure... I can fit that in around 3am, I think...

    Susiekins - I'll vote for whomever cleans your house.

    eclectic said...

    Ooooh, can your candidate (whomever it is) come clean my house too?!?!? I'll even go by "Sharikins" if it will help, but I won't ask who it is, because I wasn't raised in the hill country like Susiekins (bless her heart)! I'm sure whoever you vote for will be just fine at cleaning our houses. Tell them anyday is fine with me. :)

    Circus Kelli said...

    Oh, darlin Sharikins - I think each of the candidates should come and clean our houses in order for us to make a truly informed decision. Don't you? :)

    All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
    copyrighted by me, 2000-2013