3.13.2008

All Over The Place

I watched this clip over at Bucky's yesterday, and since then, I've been hearing "Hot Mess Tranny Tranny Fierce Hot Mess Fierce Hot Tranny Mess" in my head. (and yes, it echoes)

I have never watched Project Runway, but as soon as I saw Our Sweet Pea's fierce choice of clothes this morning, I knew I was going to have to post about this. (I even looked up the correct spelling of fierce this morning.)






Our Sweet Pea was the first one ready,
and the inspiration for this post today.


And speaking of television (we were, weren't we?), did you catch Celebrity Apprentice the past couple of weeks?! Did you miss Trace with his shirt off?! Omarosa getting fired?! Piers kissing Trace on the cheek?! Waaaaay too funny!

As for Law and Order, did you see the one where the reporter was sleeping with the guy suspected of killing his wife? You know L&O shows are "ripped from the headlines," right? Well, that one may have been borrowed from a case in the Chicago area. As for the reporter in this episode, she was played by Lara Flynn Boyle -- now, is it just me, or has her face gotten goofy looking in the past few years?! Seriously. LFB, baby... enough with the cosmetic surgery already! You were pretty before! You should have left well enough alone. (here is a "before" picture of LFB from 2004)

Over at Apathy Lounge, AB talked about the "Soccer Mom" show - I saw this story on the 'net today. Can't we all just get along and not judge each other for our choices? Sheesh.

Clearly, I either need much more or much less caffeine...

10 comments:

Susie said...

You are a hot mess. Make it work.

so NOT cool said...

Hilarious. :-)

I am a Project Runway enthusiast. My daughter was crazy about Christian, and I liked him quite a lot as well. We loved the SNL skit.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I have that L & O tivoed.

For some reason I cannot add you to my GoogleReader--whenever I try it comes back address not found or attaches to a Spanish blog. Infuriating!

Sharkey said...

Ruh roh--Trace is in the boardroom! Crossing my fingers for him (and you)!

WILLIAM said...

There is too much, LFB, Trannys or is it trannies?, in this post to comment on.

I thought the Secret life of Soccer Mom's was more like Fantasy Island....now that would be show I could watch.

Laura said...

Your post sounds like mine this past week! LOL

Hang in there! ;)

Susie said...

I hope you're at work today. If not, some temp may or may not have been called a "hot tranny mess."

eclectic said...

Oh girl, you better work!

(Because otherwise, Susie's going to have some 'splainin' to do.)

Nance said...

Hey, I was totally thrown by LFB on L&O as well. I could not make that be her!! What was up with her face? Did she have her lips done, or her cheeks or what? Rick and I were wondering if it was a case of Cosmetic Surgery Gone Bad, or if she had like a stroke, or what! I am ALMOST sufficiently intrigued to start a Google Image search to do a Before and After. Yet...not.

Dragonfly said...

Woah, you're a fierce HOT mess. ;) TOO funny!! love SP's outfit, my kid had Sleeping Beauty's dress and my CFM boots on this morning. Wonder what THAT would be classified as....

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013