3.31.2008

Circus Life Moments # 2



Early one morning, Buddy padded into our room, climbed up on the bed and snuggled in next to me. As the radio alarm clock played on, I dozed in and out. I remember hearing Hubby get out of bed, shut off the radio and get into the shower before I dozed off again.

Suddenly, I heard Buddy giggling. Thinking Sweet Pea was awake and in our room, too, I opened my eyes. The only light was that which had escaped from under the bathroom door. Buddy was again sleeping silently next to me, there was no one else was in the room.

Buddy had been giggling in his sleep again.

I closed my eyes and smiled, making a mental note to never ever ever forget that moment in time when peace and comfort surrounded me and sleep-giggles warmed my heart so early in the morning.

6 comments:

www.antiquemommy.com said...

That there is the very marrow of life. It's moments like that, that I really want to remember, more so than the graduations and birthday parties.

Brudder doug said...

Oh so very precious those giggles are and will continue to warm your heart.

I'm sure he is building a treasure of memories himself.

Love ya' Sis

WILLIAM said...

Nice.

Claudia said...

My daughter crawls in to my bed every morning about half an hour before we have to get up. Sometimes I'm already awake and I just pretend to be sleeping because sleep-warm, sheet scented hugs ROCK!

kcinnova said...

Warm & giggly are the golden stuff of precious memories.

Bogart in P Towne said...

So cool. So very cool. Moments like that really remind me that my life won't really be complete until I have a little one...someday.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013