3.24.2008

Random Sampling # 2

Previously, I was going to post a picture of my messy dining room table. However, having forgotten I was going to do that, I cleaned the table off in advance of having company.

By Saturday evening, my dining room table looked like this:


By Sunday evening, it looked like this:

Easter "baskets" in the top left corner,
Barbies all over the rest of it


Thank goodness the little clowns are around to save me from actually having anything clean and straightened up for more than 24 hours in a row.

9 comments:

WILLIAM said...

Pretty springtime layout.

Claudia said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your new layout!!!!!!!!!! :)

Nance said...

Oh, Barbies! I had two boys, so we were a Ghostbusters and Ninja Turtles house. But I had dolls...preferred Francie, myself. She had smaller boobs...not so intimidating.

LOL.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Your new layout is gorgeous.

My head would explode if my dining room table stayed like that for more than one hour. I am deeply flawed.

eclectic said...

Wow, a table cloth! That IS what that pretty fabric thingy is called, right?

Circus Kelli said...

William - Thank you

Claudia - Thank you!

Nance - Hee! If you look closely, there are a couple of little cars and a few dinosaurs mixed in with the Barbies...

Jenn - Thank you. I could stand to be a little more "flawed" like you, darlin... ;)

Eclectic - I think that's what it's called. I don't get to see it much...

Ortizzle said...

Now that's more like it. More like my dining room table. Without the Barbies.

Love your new look!

Lynn said...

Kiddie play. Yay!!

Circus Kelli said...

Ortizzle - Thank you! The living room and foyer are equally as "organized" as the dining room table...

Lynn - Hee hee!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013