4.20.2008

MeMe Monday

Jenn at Juggling Life tagged me with this meme:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 people and posts their name, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

***
What I was doing 10 years ago:
Ten years ago, I was still in my very first year of being a Mom, and on the cusp of turning *gasp* 30 years old. I was blissfully unaware of what the next ten years would bring.

Five Snacks I enjoy:
In a perfect, non weight-gaining world
1. Hot fudge brownie sundae
2. Chocolate
3. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
4. Bakery-made or homemade butter cookies
5. Mozzarella sticks

In the real world
1. Hot fudge brownie sundae
2. Chocolate
3. Homemade chocolate chip cookies
4. Bakery-made or homemade butter cookies
5. Mozzarella sticks

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Quit my job
2. Set aside money for our kids to be 'comfortable' (but not too comfortable) for the rest of their lives.
3. Give some away to deserving people and charities; give some to friends, family.
4. Move to Arizona.
5. Travel the United States more.

Five jobs that I have had:
1. Executive Assistant
2. Administrative Assistant
3. Sales Secretary
4. Kmart Cashier
5. Receptionist

Three of my habits:
1. Reading
2. Napping
3. Blogging

Five place I have lived:
1. Libertyville, IL
2. Fox Lake, IL
3. Arlington Heights, IL
4. Rolling Meadows, IL
5. Mount Prospect, IL

Five People I Want to Get to Know Better: (a nice way of saying TAG!) But don't feel obligated! Just do it if you want to.
1.You
2. If you
3. Feel Like
4. Playing
5. It's fun!

Let me know if you played!

2 comments:

Circus Kelli said...

Dudes. I had no idea I was so boring. ;)

Claudia said...

I have NEVER been to IL. Sounds like you know the place well. ;) I think I need to come visit. And we can all dye our hair pink and purple. And boring? * snort * THAT is ONE thing you are NOT, my dear.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013