6.02.2008

Afterthoughts

Earlier today, I sent out a message to several suckers friends and relatives begging asking if they would be available to watch the three little clowns for a couple of different Saturdays this month so that both Hubby and I could go out and have some non-kid-chaperoned fun.

I ended the email request with this:

PS - Oh, and if I've talked to you recently and uttered any disparaging words about our dear, sweet, adorable children that led you to believe they were anything but dear, sweet and adorable, I was, of course, being way over the top melodramatic. They're angels. Really. Every single one of them.

PPS - And, right now, at this moment, they're all healthy.

PPPS - Oh... come on... I'll give you a dollar....


Still no takers...

9 comments:

kcinnova said...

Well, I think your Circus sounds like a great deal of fun, and I could use some girl time.

Nance said...

time to up the ante with cookies.

eclectic said...

The heck? I didn't receive that email... and now I'm offended! I want them! I want them for BOTH weekends!! Send them NOW!!! Please?

Circus Kelli said...

KCinnova - Ah, but don't forget about the one boy clown. :)

Nance - I gots cookies!

Eclectic - I'll meet ya half way with $1.00 and some cookies...

Brudder doug said...

I'll bet Buddy and I c'n make dem gurls toe the line - - - and we'll all have a blast.

Bone Machine said...

I don't do well with children. My vocabulary is reduced 75% in their presence.

David said...

Ship em up here, I need help unpacking boxes. I have lots of things to "amuse" them with.

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

I'd do it if I lived closer.

Claudia said...

* snickers *

We lie well, us mothers don't we?

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013