6.20.2008

Buddy Sings

Buddy must finally be well rested and feeling better after dealing with strep two weeks ago. It took him a while to fully recover and get back to his normal self. Either that, or he's pleased to be back in the 'old' class at daycare, rather than Pre-K, even it if was just for one day.

Buddy's going around the house smiling and being happy and singing.

Little Bunny Foo Foo,
Hopping through the forest
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head

Down came the good fairy and she said

"Little Bunny Foo Foo,
I don't want to see you
Scooping up the field mice
And boppin' 'em on the head.
I'll give you three chances,
And if you don't behave
I'll turn you into a goon!"

Turn you into a goon?! Yikes! I think it's too late for all of us! And I wasn't even anywhere near the field mice!

5 comments:

Sharkey said...

Oh Lord, woman! WHY did you have to go and start that song going through my head?!

We used to sing it at high school speech tournaments when our team was waiting for the results to come in. Yes, I was totally cool in high school--why do you ask? :)

Claudia said...

NO no....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT, now I am going to be singing that DAMN song for weeks to come. I hate you woman. HATE YOU! You are evil! EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLL!

so NOT cool said...

:-)!!

eclectic said...

I've always considered the ability to bop field mice on the head to be a rare and admirable talent.

What? I don't like mice. ;)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Oh the memories. My sister, stepsisters and I used to sing that and do all the hand motions. Bopping field mice over the head is too much fun.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013