6.19.2008

If I don't Toot it, who will?

Ok, so... last year, I sat for and passed the CPS Exam.

Last month, I sat for the CAP Exam.

** insert long-dramatic-annoying-45-day-wait-pause here **

I PASSED!
I PASSED!
I PASSED!
I PASSED!
NEENER NEENER!
NANNY NANNY BOO BOO!

* insert happy dance here *

YAY!!!

Woo! That's a relief!

You may address me as CircusKelli CPS/CAP from this point forward. Thankyouverymuch.

It's my horn, and I shall *TOOT* it if I want to.

Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to add " / CAP " to all my business cards...


Information on the advantage of being certified

Information on the IAAP (International Association of Administrative Professionals)

14 comments:

David said...

That is so amazing!
I am clown green with envy at your accomplishments.
Congrats!

eclectic said...

Woo-HOO!!! But Kelli? Please don't toot in public. It's rude. ;)

crazymumma said...

tshirts. you need tshirts. proclaiming the victory.

so NOT cool said...

Congratulations!!

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Congrats!

Claudia said...

YOU GO WITH YOUR BAD SELF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT!!!

MrPhred said...

Rock on, CircusKelli CPS/CAP!

Nance said...

Hold on...wait for it...didja hear that? I TOOTED FOR YA OVER HERE IN NE OHIO!

Sharkey said...

Woohoo--good for you! Toot away. Just keep it in Illinois, will ya?

Ortizzle said...

Huge congrats! Well-deserved. (So does this mean you get a raise?)

Circus Kelli said...

David - Thank you!

Eclectic - Oops. My bad.

CrazyMumma - Totally!

So Cool - Thanks!

Jenn - Thank you!

Claudia - Go? Go where? ;)

MrPhred! Woooo! HI!!!

Nance - That was YOU? Good one!

Sharkey - Oh, I will. I rarely make it out of the county. :)

Ortizzle - Thank you! Let's hope so!

Lynn said...

I knew you would pass. Even so -- YOU PASSED!!! Yay!! You passed! It's one thing to *know* that you will pass, but it's so fabulus to actually get the news!

WILLIAM said...

Congrats.

Annejelynn said...

congrats!!!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013