- Write more
- Finish the 2008 Great Circus Road Trip saga
- New blog design
- Get prints made of the best clown photos from vacation, birthday party
- Move my photos from my old photo site to Flickr
- Read more of the too many books I have waiting for me to read them
- Go to Nashville, TN with Erika (in two weeks!!)
- Just 'chill' with the Hubby
- Be more of an "in the moment" Mom
- That work thing and all that encompasses
- Back to school and all that entails for the clowns
- Plan, hostess my sister's baby shower
- Check in on some of my offline friends, family
- Redesign my old site
- Move the blog over to the old site somehow
In the next eight weeks, I'm going to do a lot of what I need to do, and as much of what I want to do as I can.
I've been feeling better, and (as always) trying to maintain a balance of what the family needs and what I need. I've been trying to be happier with who I am NOW. What can I say? I'm a work in progress.
Claudia had this great post where she listed all the stuff she loved about herself, and challenged others to do the same about themselves. I haven't done it, but I have been thinking about it. I find myself losing focus and seeing more of what I don't like about me. I need to change that.
David wants to change the world. I love that idea. Let's give it a shot, shall we?
If there's one thing I've learned, it's that you will get further if you try and fail, than if you hadn't tried at all.