11.10.2008

How's this?

Ok... I found this template in my blog files and thought I would resurrect it... or post it for the first time. I can't remember if I've used this one before or not, but I was getting tired of the colored pencils. I realize the font is a little larger than it has been. Oh well. This'll do for now.

Original photo was taken by my dear friend Doug.

If you see something that isn't working on the blog, please let me know.

(I slapped this template together and posted it while I should have been eating dinner...)

So... how's things by you?

1 comment:

kcinnova said...

I approve of the peaceful green, the lovely photograph AND the sentiments next to it. :)
I also thank you for not going all Christmas-y on us already. I am SO not ready.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013