11.06.2008

Thursday Night Drive By

Crazy, goofy, busy, odd week...

I'm feeling better after the two absolutely very awful days of sinus headache and a trip to the doctor. Thank goodness!

I've missed two days of work, and have been running the little clowns to and fro and today was in an all day meeting that required set up and hostessing and food set up and clean up and taking notes and meeting clean up and my feet hurt and I'm achey and my comfy clothes just couldn't feel any better right now.

Friday is another day of running the boy clown to and from speech therapy in the middle of the day and I have lists in my head of all the stuff I need to do today, tomorrow, this week, next week, this month and next month and things I'd like to do with decorating the house and tinkering with photos I've taken and maybe putting them in frames and hanging them up around the house and boy it would be lovely to paint this first floor and someday maybe, golly, wouldn't it be grand to not have to sit in a broken down folding lawn chair when I watch television downstairs in the basement and oh yeah, the laundry needs attention, and I've got birthday thank you notes to write, too...

Um, so yeah... I've been interrupted about a half dozen times by three little clowns and I probably should think about making dinner for the circus but it would be oh so much better to have someone else do it and you can just forget about me getting on that damned exercise bike anytime this week and there's the chili cookoff at the neighbor's on Saturday to think about...

What was I saying?

Eeww... Sweet Pea just gave me some weird lemony-limey-minty tic tacs. Bleh.

Anywhoober... I'm feeling better (thank you all for your advice!!) and I'm scattered in a few different directions right now, but I'll be back soon. I think. Maybe... because I'm also really tired of this blog design and I'd like to change that...

*mumbling* dinner... what to make for dinner...

2 comments:

Nance said...

Oh! I tried those TicTacs, and they remind me of Lemon Mr. Clean! Not that I ever tasted Mr. Clean, but they tasted like it smells, you know?

kcinnova said...

Glad you're feeling better, and just in time for the weekend!

My word verification is "tailyawl"
Somehow that sounds like a fun thing to say...as in, I wanted to "tailyawl" sumthin' funny.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013