12.14.2008

Sunday Update

Still running around like I have a bee in my bonnet, getting some things accomplished and looking ahead to other events happening between now and the end of the year.

So far, we've had Punkin's birthday party and Buddy's birthday party. (I've posted photos of the fabulous cakes Bio-Mom made over on Flickr.) The kids did the Christmas decorating this year around the Circus home, and it looks pretty good.
We have also had the annual visit with Santa at the mall.

All in all, things have been going along smoothly.

This week, we'll have a preschool program to go to (I think), and band performance, and a park district holiday program.

I'm still working on my shopping lists and my Christmas cards, but we're all hanging in there.

Right now, I'm off to ignore the mess in the kitchen and take a little nap for a bit before dinner. I vote for leftover party food. I'm sure the kids will veto that, though.

More later... take care until then.

6 comments:

Bone Machine said...

When there's a nap in progress, the kitchen mess goes away.

It's like magic.

WILLIAM said...

Did you have the leftover party fodd?

eclectic said...

Naps are the true source of Christmas magic, I'm convinced. Hang in there, darlin... you'll be fine!

Ortizzle said...

I vote for leftover party food, too. The kids? ---Let them eat cake!

Circus Kelli said...

Bone - Yes, but it comes back as soon as I wake up.

William - Is a bear Catholic?

Eclectic - You may be on to something there.

Ortizzle - Nupe. I'm saving the cake for myself. :)

Vajana said...

you are killing me with those cards. you need to get a stamp next time.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013