1.01.2009

Happy New Year!

They say that what you're doing New Year's Eve is an indication of what the next year will be like for you...

Hubby has been painting the family room and kitchen -- I've been taking some "before/during" photos and will post them when I'm able to add "after" to them.

I love that he's doing this on his time off from work this past week!! I'm also starting to get a bit "itchy" (without a "B") about having the kitchen, dining room and family room all torn apart. These three rooms are in total chaos with all the painting tools/supplies, outlet covers strewn about, kitchen counter items moved hither and yon, and random holiday decorations piled "out of the way". Hubby even had to move my computer down to his office so I wouldn't go into withdrawals while he's painting. It is all starting to mess with my need to have things orderly. You would think the clowns have cured me of that by now, but no.

If the rest of the year goes like this, I'll either be cured of what little "order" I crave, or I'll be in the looney bin.

Stay tuned...

3 comments:

Ern said...

Nononono, I refuse to believe that. Because I plan to be fully AWAKE in the coming year, not dozing on the couch. And I'm sure you plan to be ensconced in less chaos. :)

Dave said...

:) NU YR!

Mama Zen said...

I probably would have been locked up in the looney bin already. Be strong!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013