2.03.2009

Lazy Blogging

Holy Blog Of Doom, Batman! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. Apologies to my regular readers! Even the little blue ones!

I am hopped up on caffeine with feeding the little people, being distracted by the shiny, and just generally being an embarrassment to society in general. My day seems to involve the authorities from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am avoiding recapture. Can't they see I am blogging?!

I totally promise I will make more of an effort to blog more often until the nice men in the white coats come back. What? Unless of course the pool with the cocktail bar is heated!

- - - - - - - - -
If you're wondering WTF?! Go here: http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html and give it a whirl! It's fun!

3 comments:

WILLIAM said...

Hi CK

eclectic said...

Holy Blog of Doom indeed! At least, that's what mine has become lately. *sigh* I think everyone should write something on THEIR blogs, so I can read it. Because really, it's all about me being entertained, right? ;)

Bone Machine said...

People still lounge around? Well I'll be damned!

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013