9.15.2009

Off the top of my head

Some snark
Kanye - Just shut up and go away. If you can't say anything nice...
Whitney - Good Lord, you too, ya damn drama queen. GO AWAY.
Jay - Hey, thanks for the 9pm central show on NBC EVERY. WEEKNIGHT. I'm sure to get to bed earlier now.

Some funny
SweetPea from upstairs: Mommy!
Hubs: What?
SweetPea: Not you Mommy! The other Mommy!

Punkin: Are all boys annoying and weird?!
Me: Yes. Look at your Daddy.
Punkin: Oh. Right. (Ha!)

Me: I don't like that Jay Leno is on every weeknight now. I want my shows back.
Hubs: *blah blah something about more people will watch Jay Leno and cost of production vs ONE one-hour drama blah blah blah*
Me: Yeah. I don't care. I like my 9pm shows. I want them back. I think you should send NBC a strongly worded email on my behalf.
Hubs: *?*

Other
Patrick Swayze died? Aw damn.

I like Jodi Picoult books, but if you're the mother of a five year old boy with a slight speech impediment, perhaps "Perfect Match" isn't the book for you.

Taylor Swift - I used to think you were just "Guitar Barbie", but I'm liking you more these days. So far, you're ok for my kid to look up to. P.S. Kanye is an ass -- oh, but you already knew that.

Punkin: Mom, I think there may be a school dance coming up. It's going to be so much fun!
Me: *gulp--I'm not ready for this*

Two new favorite sites:
Gives Me Hope
Operation Beautiful

What the heck is going on with my bangs?! Sheesh. I really need a haircut.

Ok... now I need to get dinner ready for the Circus...

2 comments:

eclectic said...

"Guitar Barbie" -- HA! You just made me cackle!

Circus Kelli said...

When I saw her in concert a couple of years ago with Tim and Faith, the white dress, cowboy boots, blonde hair and guitar all melded together into "Guitar Barbie" for me. I can't help it. :)

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013