9.10.2009

So very random -- no, really.

Fog City baby, and I'm not just talkin' about mah head.

Heard today:
So, you learned how to speak dog?

Sweet Pea upon just waking up:
Mom, you could at least let me go to the bathroom before you wake me up.

Either allergies, or a head cold are making me feel a little loopy and tired this morning. (Yes, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. Shush) It's the kind of feeling where I just *know* that copious amounts of caffeinated sugar will definitely make me feel better. Do you ever feel that way?

I was SO tired when I woke up this morning. I don't think I stirred all night. When the alarm went off this morning, I was sure that it was someone else's alarm. I clearly remember thinking "Wow, someone's alarm sure is loud. If that's Punkin's alarm, she should be getting up now." Uh-huh. Yeah, that pretty much sums up my day so far -- not that I'm having a bad day, because I'm not.

The kids and Hubs all got to where they needed to be and I drove off into the fog, singing along with the radio. I'm a bit more alto than soprano today because of the cold/allergies, but it's all good.

Random word for the day: Ducksnort. Honestly. Where the heck did that come from? It just popped into my head this morning. I don't think I've ever heard a duck snort. Have you?

Oooohhh... today is gonna be good. I can just feel it. At least the crabbiness from earlier this week is gone. That's a good thing.

You know, on second thought, this could be from the cold medicine I took last night. I thought I took it with plenty of time for it to be out of my system before now, but apparently not.

Maybe I should have stayed home today and slept this off... and I would have...if I had been thinking clearly. On the other hand, if I had been thinking clearly, I wouldn't have needed to stay home.

You know what would have been good? Peppermint Hot Cocoa from Starbucks.

Hey! Hi! How are you today?!

2 comments:

WILLIAM said...

Ducksnort. Afflack.

eclectic said...

Brownies. It's what's for breakfast.

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013