6.14.2013

Happy Friday!

I'm staring down the barrel of a work day, followed by a busy busy weekend.
The kids and I are going to Six Flags Great America (whether permitting) on Saturday, and we'll be headed over to visit Grandma and Grandpa for Father's Day on Sunday. In between those to events, I'm going to try to get the chores done and keep the kids from going stir crazy.

Things at work are going well. I'm ramping up to get back into the 'life long learning' motivation. Boss wants me to attend a conference in September and there are some business books I've marked as 'to-read'.

I'm feeling the need to "do better" in various aspects of my life again recently. I realize it will be a daily challenge and some days I'll be up for it, other days I may abandon it all together. I'll only fail if I give up completely.

No comments:

All Circus Life pages and content are owned and
copyrighted by me, 2000-2013